Trillium Bodywork is the CranioSacral Therapy and therapeutic massage practice of Sarah Hutchison. She is an Indiana Certified Massage Therapist. Sarah works with people from all walks of life looking to release old patterns and move forward but specializes in CranioSacral Therapy for parents of infants and young children and those recovering from accidents or concussions.
She graduated from massage school in 2006. In 2009 she started Trillium Bodywork as a Deep Tissue massage practice, which has transitioned to now focus on CranioSacral Therapy. She is constantly in awe of how the body can heal itself when given a safe and supportive environment.
- B.A., Religious Studies, Indiana University, 2000
- Massage Therapy, Alexandria School of Scientific Therapeutics, 2006
- Anatomy Trains, Body Reading 101 and 102
- Lymph Drainage Therapy 1
- CranioSacral 1
- CranioSacral 2
- SomatoEmotional Release 1
- SomatoEmotional Release 2
- Pfrimmer Deep Muscle Therapy 1