Trillium Bodywork is the CranioSacral Therapy and therapeutic massage practice of Sarah Cheney (formerly Hutchison), Indiana Certified Massage Therapist.
She started her journey into massage and bodywork at the Alexandria School of Scientific Therapeutics in 2006. In 2009 she started Trillium Bodywork.
Sarah is obsessed with her garden and also enjoys running, baking and spending time with her husband, daughter, and dog. She has logged many miles endurance running and bicycle touring and brings these experiences to the table to provide an educated, intuitive and precise touch.
- B.A., Religious Studies, Indiana University, 2000
- Massage Therapy, Alexandria School of Scientific Therapeutics, 2006
- Anatomy Trains, Body Reading 101 and 102
- Lymph Drainage Therapy 1
- CranioSacral 1
- CranioSacral 2
- SomatoEmotional Release 1
- SomatoEmotional Release 2
- CranioSacral and working with Chronic Depletion
- Pfrimmer Deep Muscle Therapy 1