Trillium Bodywork is the CranioSacral Therapy and therapeutic massage practice of Sarah Hutchison. She is an Indiana Certified Massage Therapist. Sarah works with people from all walks of life looking to release old patterns and move forward but specializes in CranioSacral Therapy for parents of infants and young children and those recovering from recent trauma.
She graduated from massage school in 2006. In 2009 she started Trillium Bodywork as a Deep Tissue massage practice, which has transitioned to now focus on CranioSacral Therapy alongside therapeutic massage.
In her spare time, Sarah can be found working in her garden, running, baking and spending time with her husband, young daughter, and catahoula mix dog. She is also an active member of Toastmasters.
- B.A., Religious Studies, Indiana University, 2000
- Massage Therapy, Alexandria School of Scientific Therapeutics, 2006
- Anatomy Trains, Body Reading 101 and 102
- Lymph Drainage Therapy 1
- CranioSacral 1
- CranioSacral 2
- SomatoEmotional Release 1
- SomatoEmotional Release 2
- Pfrimmer Deep Muscle Therapy 1