Trillium Bodywork is the CranioSacral Therapy and therapeutic massage practice of Sarah Hutchison. She is an Indiana Certified Massage Therapist.
She graduated from massage school in 2006. In 2009 she started Trillium Bodywork as a Deep Tissue massage practice, which has transitioned to focus on CranioSacral Therapy. She started her journey with CranioSacral Therapy in 2008 and fell in love with how such gentle work can have such profound results.
In her spare time, Sarah can be found working in her garden, running, baking and spending time with her husband, young daughter, and catahoula mix dog. She has been a runner since 1991 and has run the Tecumseh Trail marathon twice. She is also an active member of Toastmasters.
- B.A., Religious Studies, Indiana University, 2000
- Massage Therapy, Alexandria School of Scientific Therapeutics, 2006
- Anatomy Trains, Body Reading 101 and 102
- Lymph Drainage Therapy 1
- CranioSacral 1
- CranioSacral 2
- SomatoEmotional Release 1
- SomatoEmotional Release 2
- CranioSacral and working with Chronic Depletion
- Pfrimmer Deep Muscle Therapy 1